The ZeebraCrossTM Medical and Clinical Research Writing learning material /website is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other IP rights (Intellectual Property) in this learning material are either owned by ZeebraCrossTM or have licensed or permission to ZeebraCrossTM by the owner(s) of those rights for the proper usage. ZeebraCrossTM retains copyright on the content displayed on this website.
- Use and display the materials only on their personal computer, only for personal use. ZeebraCrossTM grants the user a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license for such use.
- Print copies of the information on this website for their personal use and store the files on their computer for personal use.
User many not:
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under "User may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- Copy and distribute the information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; link to this website, without our express written consent.